Friend request is a mean of connecting with your friends to make our online gaming experience more exciting. Roblox also allows you to feature your friends in your gameplay Bloxawards and chat lobbies. You can easily search for your friends by typing their usernames in the search bars and can interact with them by sending them friend request. This helps in building your gaming community and also allows you to trade or share Robux among friends.
Roblox allows you to connect with your friends and play with them in an online gaming session. When both of the players simultaneously press play on their gaming screens they have the chance of playing on the same server. In order to make sure that your friends are playing with you on the same server you have to be added in their friend list first. And for this purpose you send them friend requests. Here we are going to tell you how you can accept a friend request on Roblox for Xbox one gaming console.
- For accepting a friend request you will first have to log in to your Roblox account on your Xbox one consoles.
- After that, tap on “more button” option that is displayed on the top right corner of your homepage. Your total friend request will be present on the right side of this menu.
- Tap on the “Friends”
- From there, go to the “requests” It will display all your pending friend requests.
- There will be two options in front of you, “Accept” and “Decline”.
- Tap on the Accept icon to accept your friend requests.