Today I will tell you all about the controls used in Roblox and how you can change then if you like. You will definitely have more fun If you have full control over the game and you can change the controls that don’t suit you and it will help you get comfortable playing the game.
There are 4 main control in Roblox:
- Keyboard Control.
- Mouse Control.
- Camera Control.
- Avatar Control.
When it comes to Camera Control there are two modes and that are Classic and Follow. Now this depends on the Developer and if the settings of the camera mode is set to a specific setting while playing the game. But if that option is avalible then you can switch between Classic and follow while playing the game.
In the Classic mode that is the default mode the avatar is fixed in one spot and it can only be adjusted manually. To change your avatar’s position you can click on the right button of your mouse and then the mouse to change the avatar position.
Now this is the automatic setting which means that as your avatar moves the camera will move with it and it helps with focusing on the target and helps you follow it more accurately.
Changing Camera Controls:
- To change the camera controls go to the menu button that is located on the upper left side of the screen.
- After going to the Menu you should go to the Settings, and here you can adjust the control as you like and you can also enable the Switch Lock option which will help you switch between the two modes just by clicking on Shift key.
- After finalizing the controls click the resume game and return to your game.
Steps to Changing Keyboard and Mouse Controls:
- If you are new to the game these controls will help you know about all the controls and you can even change them if you like. To go to the controls go to the upper left corner of the roblox webpage.
- Select the menu button that looks like the three line column and you will get in to the Menu option.
- To get to the key and mouse controls go to the Help option and there you can see the controls of your mouse and keyboard.
- After you are done with the settings and you have made your changes enter the ESC on your keyboard and resume your game.