Roblox has unlimited creative features that allow you to create your avatar`s shirts. You can also copy these shirts and can save the template for later use. These copied templates can also be sold online so that other users can take advantage from them.
Today we are going to show you the fastest way to copy shirts on Roblox Bloxland. For this purpose you will have to follow these steps:
- Go on the Roblox catalog web page. There you will have different options for clothes and other in-game props.
- Click on the Shirts option that is displayed on the left hand side menu. This option will open a list of different shirts for you.
- Select the shirt you want by clicking on the shirt link. A new window will be opened that will display the entire information about your selected shirt.
- Now highlight the web address displayed in your browsing window. Change the last number in the web address for the shirt tab and make it one less than the actual number. For example if the last number is 5 change it to 4.
- These changes will allow the template of your shirt to appear in the browsing window. Right click on the shirt template and select the Copy This will copy your Roblox shirt.
Follow these easy steps and copy your Roblox shirts!