In online interactive games like Roblox, having a gaming circle of friends is very important. You need to stay in connection with your friends in order to make your gaming experience more exciting. Having a chat group allows you to send messages simultaneously to all the users in your friend list. This helps in keeping your gaming circle together. In Roblox, groups are also necessary as they help in sharing Robux between friends. A group also helps in building a gaming community and to attract more users towards your gameplay.
You will require a group in order to stay connected with your online friends and to share Robux and other gaming items. Here we are going to show you some easy steps on how to make a group on Roblox Bloxland. Remember that you cannot create a group for free on Roblox. The cost for creating a group is 100 robux.
- First of all you will have to log in to your Roblox account
- On the left of the menu bar on the Roblox website you will find Groups It displays all the groups that you are a part of. Click on this Group icon
- From there, click on the Create Group icon displayed at the upper right corner of your webpage
- A form will be displayed on your screen. There will be a bar at the top of your form, enter the name of your group in this bar. Pick a descriptive name which reflects the nature of your group and remember the name should not exceed 50 characters
- After naming your group, fill the description box displayed just below the name. make sure you include all the necessary description including your group`s motto and the language that you speak
- Now select an emblem for your group. Make sure that it is catchy and fully represents your group. For selecting an emblem, click on the Choose File option and select an image from your computer. Now click on Open to make it your emblem
- Now select the privacy for your group. If you want to keep your group open so that everyone can join it, click on Anyone Can Join You can also select the Manual Approval. This will require you to approve the requests of the members who want to join.
- After you have completed all the form requirements you can finalize your group by clicking on the green button displayed at the very bottom of your form. Also note that the cost of creating a group is 100 Robux