As you might have guessed by the title today I’m going to give you an insight on how you can build a model in Roblox. It might seem quite daunting if you don’t know how you can achieve that but after reading this guide you won’t feel hesistant when you decide on making any kind of model so I guess without further ado let’s get started.
Steps for making a model:
- Go to the Roblox Studio so you can get started on making a model.
- You can choose any place that you want the model to build in.
- There is going to be a blue play button on the top panel press that Play button.
- After pressing the Play button you will now start seeing yourself in the game.
- To start making models go to the Explorer tab and then find the username.
- When you find that open it up and there you can see all the features that your character has.
- All the features that you see under that copy them all.
- Now get out of the testing mode by clicking the Stop.
- After that paste all the things you copied on to your workspace.
- After that you will see the model you should name the model and your model is made.
Making model of someone else:
- If you want to make a model of someone else then go to the testing mode.
- Go to the profile of the player you want to make the model of and then copy the ID of that player.
- Go to the Explorer tab and then in players option click on your name.
- Then go to the properties option and there you will see CharacterApperenceID under that paste the ID you previously copied.
- Then refresh and you will be that avatar.
- Go to the Workplace and then click the avatar’s name. There copy everything and then paste it into the Workspace.
- To save the model click the model and then go to File and select Publish Selection to Roblox.
- Then select create new and give it the name you want and you are done.