Roblox provides users with complete creativity option when it comes to making an audio. You can also upload audio files from your computer storage to the Roblox game. Remember that making an audio on Roblox is not free. You will have to spend some Robux in order to create or upload your audio.
Today we are going to show you how you can make your roblox audio rblxland. In order to do so, you will have to follow these easy steps:
- You will first have to log in to your Roblox account.
- From there, go to the blue bar displayed on the top of your webpage. Click on the “create” option on the blue bar. It will show different tabs.
- Click on the “audio”
- After that click the “browse” icon and select an audio file from your device’s storage.
- Once you have selected the audio file, determine the cost of your upload by clicking on the “estimate price” It will show you the Robux cost of uploading the audio file.
- Once the price is determined, click the “purchase for XR$” option to make your purchase.
So there you have it, this is how you can make your Roblox audio.