Let’s first talk a little about what thumbnails are in Roblox. Thumbnails are images that you use in Roblox to represent your game and it is the one thing that is representing your game.
You might think that thumbnail might not have any significance but trust me that thumbnail is the deciding factor for the player if your thumbnail isn’t that interesting or attractive the player will never click on your game. So that’s why you should always put some serious thought behind your thumbnail as it will be representing all your hard work that you done on that game to make it so good.
If your thumbnail stands out from the rest and it is an eye catcher then trust me you have done everything to make your game the best.
You will have 10 thumbnails in one game and you can vary them between images and videos. Whenever you make a game and save it a thumbnail is added to the game by default and you can change that after the game is saved.
Steps of Creating Thumbnail:
- Create the image that you want to use as your thumbnail.
- To create your thumbnail on Roblox go to the Create option located on the top of the screen.
- Click the Configure Start Place option.
- Locate the Thumbnail option at the left column of the web page.
- After that choose the file that you were going to use as the thumbnail. By clicking the Choose file option and then find the image you press the upload option.
- A window will pop up box where you will have to confirm the purchase of the thumbnail. Select the Buy Now option to complete your thumbnail transaction.
- If you don’t want to pay for the thumbnail then you can select the Auto generated Image which is free and it will set a free thumbnail to your game.