Badges are the best way to reward anyone whether it’s the real world or the virtual world. That’s why Roblox has featured this in their platform and if you do well in the game you can earn badges. These badges will you advantages over other players and it will make your profile look more competent. There are a couple of official badges that are given to competent players. Those Badges are:
Welcome to the Club Badge:
This badge is given to the players who get a membership for the Roblox Builder Club. These players get loads of advantage and this badge is given to them when they become an esteemed member of the Builders Club.
This is given to the players who have made their mission to make new friends so they can have more fun and truly have the Roblox experience. Any Roblox player who has over 20 friends in Roblox they will be awarded this badge.
There are plenty of more badges on Roblox but today we aren’t here to talk about that, we are here to talk about how you can make badges of your own. So let’s get into the simple steps of creating your own badge.
Steps for Creating Badges:
- You will need 100 Robux to create a badge on Roblox.
- Go to Roblox Studio and then open the Game Explorer.
- Then right click on the Badge option and select Create Badge.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will have to provide all the information about the Badge.
- First you will need an icon for your badge, the image should be 150 x 150 pixels.
- After you have selected the image design make sure that when the image is trimmed into a circular badge important information isn’t cropped out.
- Save the badge after trimming it into a circular badge.
- Go to the Roblox Page and upload the image.
- You will have to add the name and description for your badge.