Today’s article is quite interesting as I will be talking about how you can play Roblox in Virtual Reality. This is an amazing feature in Roblox and it takes the game to a whole new level. The experience that you have in Roblox is superb and you won’t go back once you get a taste of this.
Steps to Enabling VR:
- To enable VR in Roblox you will have to install Roblox.
- Then go to the Menu button and then locate the VR Radial menu.
- There select the system menu opyion and you will see the VR option.
- Turn the VR toggle option On.
- Then download the StreamVR application and after installation open it.
- Then power up your base stations.
- Then connect the headset to your computer and turn on the settings.
- When you want to turn on your controller you just have to press the system button and wait till you hear and beeping sound.
- All the status lights will be turned green.
Settings on Oculus Rift:
- Download the Oculus App and after it is installed open it up on your computer.
- There go the gear option that is on the upper right corner of the window.
- After clicking the gear option go to the General option that is on the left side of the menu.
- Then turn on the switch that is besides the Unknown sources title.
- Then a window will pop up and there select the allow option.
- Now go to the Roblox website and open the game you want to play and then select Play.
- Your screen is going to show that you are in the VR mode and if you aren’t sure that it is on you can see a square screen on the window indicating that.
- Now you just have to put on your headset and you can dive into the virtual reality world and start playing.