Today we are going to show you how to play Roblox on chromebook OS rbxnow. In order to play Roblox on chromebook OS you have to follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store
- In the search bar type Roblox and click on the Enter button to proceed
- Once you have found your Roblox game, click on Install which is displayed below the game title. You downloading will begin
- Once the installation is completed, click on Open button
- Now click on the Drawer Scroll down until you see Roblox game icon. Click on this icon to proceed
- After your Roblox game is opened, click on the Sign in button to create a new account. If you already have one, click on Log in and enter your username and password to continue
- After logging in, you will see your Roblox homepage. You can choose any Roblox game from the list displayed on the homepage and can start playing. Click See All option and a complete list of Roblox games will be in front of you
- Once you’ve found the game you want, click on it to view more details about it
- Now click on the Play button to join the server
- You can now play your selected game on the server. You can use your mouse and key board to play if your server allows you to do so. Once you have completed the game, you can return to the main menu and can select a new Roblox game to play.
- In order to leave a game you have to click the Hamburger icon which is displayed in the top left corner of your screen. From there select the Leave game option
- After leaving the game, you will return to the main menu from where you can select a new Roblox game to play
So there you have it, follow these steps and enjoy Roblox game on chromebook OS.