Roblox has amazing features and you can do a whole lot of stuff other than just playing games. You can play as many games as you might like with your friends and even make new friends. When you start playing this game there are going to be moments which you would want to record and you can do that in Roblox. In today’s age you can record anything and you can even have screen recording on your phone and now you can Record your games in Roblox.
Steps to Recording in Roblox:
- Login to your Roblox account.
- To start recording go to the Menu that you can access from the button that is on the left upper corner of the screen and looks like a 3 column line.
- Click on the menu button and you will be in the settings by Default. It will look like this:
- Now you can see that record option on the screen on the right corner.
- Click on the Record button and then you can go to the Video settings and there you can choose what happens to the video after it is recorded.
- The Save To Disk option is going to save the video to your computer.
- If you choose the Upload Youtube option after it gets recorded it will get uploaded to your Youtube account.
- When you want to start recording the video click on the Record button:
- There you will have the option to record tour video or take a screenshot.
- When you want to start recording press that button and the button will turn red and when you want the video recording to stop click that record button to turn the red record button off.
- When you want to see the video you can head over to the My Video tab and check out all the videos that were recorded.