Roblox has features that are quite outstanding and it makes the game a whole lot of fun. The game’s structure is well thought out and the team behind it keeps an eye out on any new features that should be added to the game to make it better for its players.
There is a new trend these days of recording the games and often people record their games and put it on their Youtube channels or they share it with their friends to show their gaming skill. Today we will be talking about recording your scores by taking a screenshot of your game.
Steps to taking Screenshot in game:
- While playing game whenever you decide to take a screenshot you should locate the Menu button that is on the upper left corner of the window.
- When you open the Menu button there you will be redirected to the Settings of your account.
- There you will see a Record option go to that option.
- After clicking the record button you will see a take screenshot button.
Taking Screenshot of your entire screen (For Windows):
- If you want to take a screenshot of the entire screen and to do so locate the PrtScr button that is located among the top row of your keyboard.
- In some PCs you will have to press the Ctrl key with the PrtScr button to take a screenshot.
- After taking the Screenshot paste that picture by using Ctrl and V in the MS Paint program and save that file.
- If that option doesn’t work you can search your Window’s PC with the Snipping tool, it is available in mostly all of the PCs these days after opening the Snipping tool app take the screenshot with the help of the Snipping tool and Save it your Computer where ever you like by clicking on the Save As option.
Steps for taking Screenshots in Macs:
- To take a screenshot of the entire screen in Mac you just have to press Command Shift and 3 keys.
- Taking a screenshot of any part of the screen press Command Shift and 4 keys.
Taking Screenshot on your Mobile:
If you want to take Screenshot on your IOS devices go to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289.
Every device has different controls for taking a Screenshot and to taking a screenshot for your device head on to google simply type your device name and search for its screenshot instructions.