Team chat is a very fun feature of Roblox that connects you with your friends and offers you a free online chat platform. You can convey messages to your friends in the Roblox chat box and can also share your gaming achievements.
Roblox chat groups also allow you to donate Robux Bloxland among your friends. Having a team group allows you to send messages simultaneously to all the users in your team. This helps in keeping your gaming circle together. Roblox allows you to send hidden chats to your team members during the game. Your enemies cannot view these messages and hence these hidden chats allow your team to create a strategy. In order to send a hidden message to your team in Roblox, type % before the message and your chat will become visible to your team only.
In order to chat with your entire team in Roblox, you will need a chat group. Here we are going to show you how you can create a chat group in order to stay in touch with every member of your team
- First of all, you will have to log in to your Roblox account
- On the left of the menu bar on the Roblox website, you will find Groups It displays all the groups that you are a part of. Click on this Group icon
- From there, click on the Create Group icon displayed at the upper right corner of your webpage
- A form will be displayed on your screen. There will be a bar at the top of your form, enter the name of your group in this bar. Pick a descriptive name which reflects the nature of your group and remember the name should not exceed 50 characters
- After naming your group, fill the description box displayed just below the name. make sure you include all the necessary description including your group`s motto and the language that you speak
- Now select an emblem for your group. Make sure that it is catchy and fully represents your group. For selecting an emblem, click on the Choose File option and select an image from your computer. Now click on Open to make it your emblem
- Now select the privacy for your group. If you want to keep your group open so that everyone can join it, click on Anyone Can Join You can also select the Manual Approval. This will require you to approve the requests of the members who want to join.
- After you have completed all the form requirements you can finalize your group by clicking on the green button displayed at the very bottom of your form. Also, note that the cost of creating a group is 100 Robux