Roblox gives you loads of features and you can pretty much do anything you want to in it. You can play with all of your friends and you can even play games in a group of your friends. So if you have been playing games in Roblox and you blocked a user because they annoyed you or just to tease your friend and now you want to unblock them and can’t figure out how then you have come to the right place.
Steps for Unblocking in Roblox:
- Login to your Roblox account and go to the account settings.
- There locate and select the privacy tab.
- There you can see the Blocked user option at the bottom of the screen.
- There you will see all the users that are blocked now you can unblock the user you want.
- Save the settings to unblock the user.
Now if you cannot unlock the option from the above settings that might be because the Account Pin Feature is enabled in your account. If it is then follow these steps:
- Login to your Account.
- Go to the settings of your account.
- Then go to the Security tab.
- There you will have to disable Account PIN feature.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- You can now unblock the user.
- Save settings.